Announcing the Pennsylvania Forest Heritage Association 2018 Annual Meeting
Saturday, October 27, 2018 at Penn State Mont Alto MAC Building, Room 122.
- 8:00 Meeting room open. (Coffee and pastries provided)
- 9:00 Review of summer and current activities of PFHA. President Peter Linehan.
- 9:30 History of PA Forest Fire Museum Association and PA Forest Heritage Association. Where did we come from and what have we accomplished? John Bitzer.
- 10:00 Discussion of the merger with the Pennsylvania Forestry Association. Where do we go from here?
- 11:00 Presentation: The Life of Forestry Students in 1908, How the World has Changed, or Not?
- 11:30 Business meeting and awards.
- 12:00 Lunch is Dutch Treat at the Mill Café. They will be ready for us with a hearty selection.
- 1:00 Tour of the Penn State Mont Alto arboretum.
- 2:00 Adjourn
The cost of the meeting is $10.00 per person. Please pay the day of the meeting.
We hope to see you there!
The picture shows recent visitors to Penn State Mont Alto. They didn’t stay long, but moved on to the Michaux State Forest.